Atlantis Homebuyers is looking to add more team members to our existing team. Atlantis Homebuyers is a real estate marketing acquisitions company based out of Raleigh, NC. We want someone highly driven, who is looking for a long term position and is able to grow with the company. There will be promotional opportunities to be acquisition manager or into other roles.
THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION!
Mission Statement — Our mission is to provide real estate solutions based on each seller’s unique situation across the country by delivering a simple, stress free property selling experience.
We are looking for an individual for our lead manager position. This position is detail oriented with a focus on customer service and assisting our acquisition's reps.
-You MUST have GREAT communication skills.
-Must be reliable and punctual.
-MUST be fluent in English.
-MUST have great customer/sales skills
-Must be comfortable with making calls/texts with leads.
-MUST have no power and internet issues.
-MUST have good writing conversational skills
-Any real estate and/or sales experience is prefered.
-Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
GOAL for the lead Manager role.
To convert and qualify leads from texting and other marketing channels using our CRM/phone system. Converting leads into profitable opportunities through relationship/rapport building, proper evaluations of property/seller needs and asking price. A lead that is an opportunity is then passed over to our acquisitions rep.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receive/make calls and inbound/outbound texts from all avenues of marketing and evaluate all qualified leads.
2. Use a script to qualify all leads.
3. Enter, maintain, track, and follow up with all Leads in our CRM.
4. Report to and assist Acquisitions Managers, and by ensuring leads are properly qualified.
5. Test and evaluate each consumers response and use different negotiation tactics and scripts.
6. Link the proper leads to the proper campaigns for accurate tracking and measuring. (Work with Marketing Manager if necessary)
7. Actively seek referrals and introductions to networks of business owners.
8. Work hand in hand with the Acquisitions Managers to successfully close deals.
9. Additional duties and/or responsibilities may be assigned as deemed necessary.
10. Hold to the highest ethical standards and use business judgment to balance the needs of the client with the needs of the company
1. Convert at-least 4 to 6 leads into opportunities daily, minimum 120 opportunities a month.
2. Follow up with all potential leads in a timely manner and utilize our CRM stages to keep them organized.
3. Make at least 65 calls daily. 1500 calls minimum per month.
5. Participate in weekly Leadership Meetings, Mondays at 9:30am EST virtually.
6. Bonus once you have passed 150 opportunities on a monthly basis.
7. Reviving any un-contacted/unresponsive leads, successfully hand over the converted opportunity to acquisition managers to ensure the seller has a strong expectation of communication.
8. Expected to be on phones on Monday through Friday/Saturday if possible.
9. M-W-F EST 9:30am to 6pm, TUE & THUR - 10am-6:30pm.
10. 3 notices of late arrival or leaving early can result in corrective action to include termination of employment.
You can find more about us on [login to view URL]
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1101 timen for dette job
Hi. i can deliver this project in few hours. My main motive is to provide quality content for my client. lets have quick chat for further discussion.
We are a expert contact center for B2B sales and lead generation Please use our onboarding process: [login to view URL] We can start with 6.50 $ / hour + commision
my name is [login to view URL] excel professional. I have grate speed and i do work without any [login to view URL] frote is. that i achiv target.