Commercial Cleaning Company based in London, UK is looking for a native English-Speaking Telemarketer/Call Centre to help set up appointments. WE WILL PAY PER QUALIFIED APPOINTMENT. Seeking individuals or companies that can provide high-quality leads. Please send your references with your Bids.
• Hours of Cleaning – minimum of 10 hours a week
• Target Markets – All Commercial Facilities
• Must be with a Decision Maker - Facilities Manager, Property Manager, Person in Charge, Owner
• No shows from prospects = no appointment and therefore no payment but will still pay for appointments WE miss.
• A Qualified appointment is described as an appointment at which our Operations Manager visits a decision maker and submits a bid with that potential customer.
This will, initially, be a pilot program. However, this may lead to a long-term relationship with the Telemarketer/Call Centre if successful. We are looking for 3 to 4 QUALIFIED appointments a week, £65.00 per QUALIFIED APPOINTMENT and additional £35 bonus if we sign a contract with a Lead.
Please indicate if a call/prospect list NEEDS to be provided.
All appointments should supply the following information:
1. Name of Decision Maker.
2. Contact Information of Decision Maker (ext., direct line, email, etc).
3. Company Name.
5. Zip Code.
6. Prospect’s specific needs.
7. Best time for Client Rep to Contact Decision Maker.
8. Current janitorial services supplier (if any), and current frequency, How satisfied they are, issues/problems with current janitorial services provider and if possible, current costs.
Telemarketer/Call Center responsibilities and qualifications:
• Clear and fluent English.
• You need to log all call activity and record some conversation for our
• You need to send call scrip for our approval/modification.
• Timely communication with us (we expect daily emails).
• Previous experience with janitorial services marketing.