Client Referral Program
Betalt ved levering
BLUEBIRD CLIENT REFERRAL PROGRAM - 2023, REMOTE WORK
Bluebird - The IT Staffing Company
Location: United States (Remote)
Bluebird is a globally trusted IT Staff Augmentation company and is inviting you to be a part of its journey.
With our expansive network spanning across industries, we provide high-quality IT staffing services to clients around the globe. We are excited to announce our Client Referral Program, designed for those looking to leverage their existing network and earn significant passive income.
· Establish contact with potential clients within your network.
· Set up and attend online meetings to present Bluebird's IT Staff Augmentation services.
· Collaborate with Bluebird's sales team to ensure efficient execution of the contract.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
This program is perfect for individuals who:
· Have a job and regular income but are looking for a long-term passive income stream.
· Have a network that includes potential clients in need of external IT experts.
· Are located and authorized to work within the United States.
· Are in the IT or a related field.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Flexible, remote work environment allowing you to work from anywhere in the US.
· Earn a $500 contract signing bonus per client and a 6% recurring commission on monthly revenue generated for the duration of the contract
· Opportunity to earn significant passive income.
· Comprehensive onboarding to equip you with the knowledge and tools you need to succeed.
· Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
· Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
· Native or Bilingual English language skills.
At Bluebird, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now to step into the future of IT Staff Augmentation with Bluebird!
Projekt ID: #37203561