This vacancy is available in an emerging and very fast growing web‐based software and business consulting company. Being in business since 2010, it is well known and well positioned in the market with a proven track record.
In this company, we believe in personal advancement and growth. As the result based on the achievements of each individual, there is much room for promotions both position-wise and income-wise.
This is a Remote Job and does not need daily commuting or lots of traveling. The company is managed through a smart reporting system, CRM and help desk.
This is a Freelance job for first few months and after that selected candidate will work as a Half-Time independent contractor (2-3 hours per day). Upon desirable results, the selected candidate will become a Full-Time independent Manager (8 hours per day).
Important: During the full time period the individual is not allowed to work for any other firm throughout the employment period.
Providing personal administrative support to the management and the company through conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and processing information.
1. Answering, screening and transferring inbound phone calls and making outbound calls for prospective clients. Should be around 1-3 calls a day.
2. Communicating verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
3. Learning and presenting the company products and services and being able to act as the Sales Assistant
4. Coordinating the flow of information both internally and externally
5. Resolving administrative problems and inquiries
6. Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, proposals and emails
7. Preparing agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
8. Recording, compiling, transcribing and distributing minutes of meetings
9. Arranging and confirming appointments
10. Editing the English content of the website and manuals
Education and Experience
▪ Relevant training or qualification
▪ Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
▪ Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
▪ Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
▪ Proven experience of producing correspondence and documents
▪ Proven experience in information and communication management
• Good internet connection and a silent work environment
• Available on Skype during business hours
• Communication skills - written and verbal
• Professional American Accent
• Interpersonal skills
• IT Savvy
• Planning and organizing
• Being Fast Learner, Flexible, Adaptable, Confident, Reliable, Self-motivated, Initiative, Stress-tolerant
• Problem assessment and problem solving
▪ Information gathering and information monitoring
▪ Attention to details and accuracy
▪ Customer service orientation
As an Intern you'll be paid $250 / month plus commissions
We will train you in all the aspects of the product we sell
You need to work from home on UK / US timezones
THIS PROJECT IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR INDIVIDUALS BASED IN US AND CANADA. DO NOT BID IF YOU REPRESENT ANY COMPANY.