The website to be updated is the following
[[url removed, login to view]]
Please **_check the website_** to see what is roughly required
This project is **_to provide full website update using MasterPage Visual Studio 2008_**
To design websites templates based on the design included
1. The Template must be 100% as the included design, and not a new template or a new suggestion, or a nicer one
2. All menus and common areas must be using the include file to allow easy changes to the menu. All fonts must be defined in such a way to enable easy change in the entire website, fonts include colours of font and size and type.
4. Formatting of pages including the boxes must also be defined in such a way to easily change data from one location rather than many locations, Template (to change static content of the page at once i.e menu, header footer etc) and external style sheet (to change font size, color etc at once)
5. The site resolution will be (1024x768) the content area will be 960px in width (the standard size) 100% width.
Please check the attached template and website before responding
**_You need to specify when would you be able to do the project and when can you finish?_**
Other matters that will relate to website updates and may affect how you will understand the project:
1. We currently have a minimum of 40 pages
2. Will need to maintain website page names as possible for search engines
Please read section below for rest of info
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Feb 2, 2010 11:30:08 AM:
Hi After several discussions with some of you, I have amended the bid to full update of the site, not a template only, please update yours bids accordingly
3. Will need products section to be expanded to cater for 20 products that will add up to 20 more pages), and will also allow download of PDF flyers of the product
4. The current menu is 5 sections menu, the new one would be 6 sections one, to enable products to be listed under 2 menus, Emerging Technology and Business Process Intelligence,
6. Update of some of the pictures maybe required, introducing a new more appropriate banner for 2010. You need to come up with some banner design
7. You will be sent the current website as HTML pages so that you extract the current text to incorporate in the new design
8. You will be sent also 17 PDF broucher designs (for 17 products)
10. The product will be required as open source so that we can edit it
11. The deliverables are the website and its contents and graphics all in open source on Masterpage Visual Studio 2008