The links MUST BE (NO exceptions):
1) One-Way non-reciprocal link. No link Exchanges, Home page must be PR4 or higher.
2) All links must be permanent from Mobile or Cellphone sites(not pages). Links from Mobile or Cellphone sites are not accepted.
3) Only direct static links will be approved, No dynamic or Automated link systems. you Must check that the acquired link is spiderable. I will not pay for links that are hidden, cloaked, doorway pages or redirected in any way. Links from FFAs, directories, Linkfarms and spam websites are not acceptable.
4) Links Must be on pages with 20-40 outgoing links at most.
5) Links from Internet directories, forums, blogs are not accepted.
6) Our site is not already listed from the same domain where you are getting the link from.
7) You will provide all link data in an Excel spreadsheet which will include: Link site exact URL, Site Name, Site Type, Google Page Rank and IP address.
8) The pages that my link is going on must be in google's cache to ensure they are not blocking out google or blacklisted.
An Excel document must be delivered that lists the urls of the pages the links are located on as well as the PageRank of the url the link is listed on.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Google, Yahoo, MSN