We need one Ruby on Rails web application developer for creating an MVP for our [login to view URL] . The website will provide a platform for crowd-sourced engineering calculations. This will involve three sides each with their own dashboards. The three sides are : Providers, Publishers, and Subscribers.
- Providers are Engineering Software producer companies whose software come with automation features
- Publishers are Power-users of those engineering software who are able to create automation macros within the framework of the software
- Subscribers are practicing engineering professionals who are interested in using “macro-models”, which means modeling well-defined engineering problems via the automation macros created by power-users
The Rails app will interact with a main calculations management API server (separate job) to create different macro-models and receive their output.
A requirements document for this job is currently available with:
- wire-frames of important pages and description of their functionality
- description of connection point with the main calculations management API server
- a general class diagram for the Rails models.
This job post is the First post in a series of three posts for developing our MVP for macromodeler.com. You may check the other two job posts here:
The calculations management API server:
The Excel calculator API server: