We seek an enthusiastic and skilled full stack Rails Developer to join LittleBits a New York based to help improve and expand their web platforms (South America preferred).
• Code to improve and expand LittleBit’s web platforms
• Work collaboratively with the team of UX designers, Front End Developers and Product Management
• Articulate content workflows and deploy simple interfaces based on required functionality
• Ability to solve problems "the right way" yet you are equally happy solving them "the right way under the circumstances."
• Comfortable being part of a nimble software team that can catch curveballs and act quickly to take advantage of new opportunities.
• Ruby on Rails expert
• You adhere to Test Driven Development practices
• Specific experience with Rspec and Capybara
• Continuous integration with Travis CI or similar
• Spreecommerce experience a big plus
• Really clean & awesome html/css/scss skills
• Coffeescript / query
• Experience building RESTful APIs
• Experience with Rails app deployment and other devops concerns
• Previous participation in open-source projects would be a plus
9 freelancers are bidding on average $35/hour for this job
Hi i have 4 years of experience in building Ruby on Rails Application. I have the below mentioned skills : - Ruby 1.9.3 - Rails 3.2.x - mysql - redis - spree - google apis - facebook apis