I need an application written in .NET to do the following tasks:
1) Accept a BIN (NYC Building Identification Number) and Date Range
2) go to this Url: [url removed, login to view] (but replace 1043349 with the real BIN number)
3) From there, navigate to Violations-DOB (a link on the page). You will see a list of violations, some of which can be clicked to get to a details page.
4) For each violation that is within the date range, go to the details page and retrieve the following fields: ViolationNum, IssueDate, Category, DeviceNo, DispositionCode, DispositionDate, ViolationType. Description, ECB No and write them to a CSV
5) Create an MHTML file to capture the complete source web page for this violation - ([url removed, login to view]) and save it to disk.