This is a FUN project, one that allows you to use your imagination and creativity; combine with your writing skills to complete the project.
Your task is to write a detailed CV and resume for a fictitious individual (male). The target reader is any future employers.
You'll be given a basic background as a foundation/parameter, then use your imagination to "fill in" the blanks. Of course, it is OK to use other people's CV and resume as an example. However, be careful not to simply "copy" from one example. I prefer you research a little about the industry, and then use several examples CV and resumes as your guidelines to help you complete the task.
• Name: Alex Chan
• Age: 36
• Education: Bachelor of Science Degree from University of Texas in USA
• Major in: Civil Engineering
• Graduated: 2000
• Job held: Civil Engineer from Jan 2000 – September 2002
• From December 2002 – June 2005 work as an engineer and technician for a residential real estate developer/remodeler. Job function shifted from technical stuff towards more project management/ business aspect at the end.
• Discovered passion for business.
• August 2005 – June 2009: Work for an ecommerce company.
• Alex's job function is: 1. Coordinate, integrate, and direct the company's e-commerce websites and services. 2. Implement and develop various e-business strategies and ensure the growth of the company. 3. Increase company's sales through intelligent implementation of SEO (search engine optimization) and e-mail marketing strategies.
• August 2009 – present: work for an e-commerce consultant company. Main job function is to provide guidance, direction, and advice for businesses who wish to initiate or expand their online presence.
• From 2007 – present, Alex has personally completed multiple online business/e-commerce training courses conducted by some of the world's foremost experts.
• Now, Alex sees the need of his expertise in developing countries. He hopes to bring his expertise to help businesses in developing countries.
The above are the things you should include in the CV/resume. You should then "fill in the blank" as you see fit. One very important point: Alex is trained as an engineer, but later excels in business. You need to stress that this is in fact a great advantage to Alex compare to other people with business degree. And why. Make a strong argument for it.
The Resume should be about 1 - 1.5 page. The CV should be about 600 - 900 words.
This is a relatively simple project and my budget for the project will reflect that. My max budget for the project is $30
Thank you and Merry Christmas.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $30 for dette job
Sir, I have 2 years experience in writing resumes for companies offline and online, and all of my costumers have been satisfied with my work. Allow me to demonstrate my skills. You will not be disappointed. Thanks
Your project sounds interesting. I want to do this in a manner that you would have your project efficiently & I would have my increased level of satisfaction in the field of HR. Please check PM