Manage the price setting and price optimisation of vacation rental properties on the OVO Network website..
This is an ongoing and important long term role as one our freelance partners. The role is part-time (averaging 8 hours a week with exact hours in a particular week dependent on current demand) with largely flexible working hours that can be defined by the partner to suit their circumstances. There will be scheduled meetings, at agreed times, with other team members. The role has achievable goals and deadlines.
- Determine the potential rental value of new properties we are offered based on market research and use of our pricing tools
- Evaluate key market, property and owner price factors to set seasonal property pricing
- Define and maintain dynamic price adjustment rules in our Property Management System
- Monitor property performance and action appropriate ongoing yield management pricing adjustments based on the data produced by our demand forecasting and decision support tools in order to ensure pricing is always set to what is appropriate for the property, demand and the moment in order to maximise property revenue and sales for our homeowners
- Collaborate with sales, marketing and our homeowner account managers to ensure all have a thorough understanding of our pricing methods and to ensure homeowner satisfaction
- Report on the rental revenue performance of our properties for the company
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €25/time for dette job
Hi My name is JJ Kent and my specialty is marketing/promotion/sales of hospitality, tourism, and entertainment. I have been working in my field for approx 8 years Have a nice day :)