Looking for a Manila-based Research Assistant to assist with data collection and other related tasks. Part-time position from November 2017 to June 2018. Busiest months will be January, March, and May 2018.
Most of the work can be done from home, however occasional face-to-face meetings in the Ortigas area will be required.
- Create online questionnaires using Survey Monkey or a similar tool, using questionnaire items and scales provided by the researcher;
- Brief stakeholders about the study and the procedures involved in participating in the study;
- Draft training manual that will be used to guide the data collection process based on the study protocol developed by the researcher;
- Manage disbursement of gift certificates to study participants;
- Record keeping;
- Attend project meetings either online via Skype or in-person in Metro Manila;
- Obtain data from electronic databases and summarize for future analysis by the researcher;
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned by the researcher.
- Master’s degree;
- Previous quantitative research experience;
- Experience with multi-wave study designs is a plus, but not a requirement;
- Excellent English communications skills.
Service fee to be discussed after reviewing candidate’s CV and establishing a good fit. Please PM me for inquiries.