We are looking out for a street-smart and enthusiastic Turkish interpreter (preferably with research background) who would like to work on a challenging but fun project on understanding market dynamics of products such as hot and cold paper cups, ice cream paper buckets, containers, lids, paper straws, wraps, handle bags, folding cartons, etc.
Focus country: Turkey
1. Prefer to have a native interpreter based in Turkey
2. Market research and cold calling/face-to-face interviews experience
1. No. of market discussions to be done: 15-20
2. Discussion duration: 1 hour
3. Duration of project: 1 week
4. List of companies/suppliers and contact details will be supplied by us. If interested in this exciting opportunity, please share resume or details of prior experience.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $435 timen for dette job
God bless you and have a good time I will be happy to work with you I will be with you until you are satisfied with my service Let's communicate more to start the project
Merhabalar projenizde yer almak amacıyla size yazmaktayım. Bilgisayar Mühendisliği bölümünden mezenum ve eğitim dili de Türkcedir . Türk dili sertikası C1 olanım vardır. Teşekkürler, Sizden Yanit bekliyorum
I’m living in downtown. So I’m very close to wide variety of markets. Nearly everyday I go to market so I have extensive information about the prices and quality of chatler products.
Hi! I study civil engineering at the Akdeniz University and have a lot free time actually:) I am very qualified for this task -fast-typer, computer skilled etc. , fast-learner -Please contact me for further information
Hello! I am an architect living in Turkey. I am also a research assistant at the university. I constantly travel to Istanbul and Izmir for my own research. I can do this for you too. Best regards