I have completed a 13-14,000 word thesis on semi-procedural review in the European Court of Human Rights.
Following submission of the final draft my professor has made comments, primarily to do with the logical development and structure of the thesis. She has suggested I have a lawyer friend read the work and let me know where they lose me.
This is a completed work and I have additional original content from my uncut version which I can provide you with.
I need assistance in restructuring what I have written to make the thesis flow better so that it is understood by its end reader.
1. (primary) address all the tracked changes (comments);
2. (primary) confirm the research question and problem statement are adequate and academically suitable;
3. (primary) ensure the structure lends to logical development of the problem and answer;
4. (primary) write any interlinking parts between content as required to achieve the above aims;
5. (secondary) check referencing and footnotes are correct (Harvard);
6. (secondary) finish the bibliography.
48 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $511 på dette job
Hello Sir, I am interested in doing this type of task. Would you please let me know more details of the task like I have to make reference. I will be looking forward to your positive reply. Regards
Hello Sir/Ma’am, I am Ph.D writer having 5+ years of experience in Academic writing,Content writing,Powerpoint,Article writing,Report writing,Research writing,Technical writing,Business plans etc Thank you!
If you are looking a professional academic writer who has years of experience in managing especially those assignments that were rejected by the professors then give me a chance to serve.
Hi, I have read the project description quite meticulously (carefully) and I am glad to state that I comply with the requirements stated. Please reply PM for details and samples. Thanks. :-)