Your report should demonstrate good understanding of the concepts and ideas that are to be presented; reveals good rationale for your choice of the topic; however, there are two things you need to consider:
1. Your introduction should provide an overview of your report which should include the purpose and how the report is structured
2. Include the article you used as the basis of your report in the list of reference – name of author, year, title of article; name of journal in which it was published etc.
The Report Elements
The main sections of a standard report are:
• Title Section: If the report is short, the front cover can include any information that you feel is necessary including the author(s) and the date prepared. In a longer report, you may want to include a table of contents and a definition of terms.
• Abstract: The abstract consists of the major points, conclusions, and recommendations. It needs to be short as it is a general overview of the report, so make sure you include all of the relevant information. It would be best to write this when the report is finished so you will include everything.
• Introduction: Here you will explain the problem and inform the reader why the report is being made, and explain how the details of the report are arranged.
• Body: This is the main section of the report. The previous sections needed to be written in plain English, but this section can include technical terms or jargon from your industry. Information in a report is usually arranged in order of importance with the most important information coming first.
• Conclusion: This is where everything comes together. Keep this section free of jargon as many people will just read the summary and conclusion.
• Recommendations: This is where you discuss any actions that need to be taken. In plain English, explain your recommendations, putting them in order of priority.
• Appendices:This includes information that the experts in the field will read. It has all the technical details that support your conclusions.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $33 på dette job
Hello, I have done MBA - 2013 Last Year 5 years, I have written 1000+ papers - all of then Successfully done CompletelyA Plagiarism free work - I have Turnitin account Feel free to contact me Thanks +
Hi I have delivered many research and technical projects. You can share more details with me so that we can negotiate the price accordingly. Thank you
Your report should demonstrate good understanding of the concepts and ideas that are to be presented; reveals good rationale for your choice of the topic; however, there are two things you need to con... Read More
Hey I can help you to write a unique corporate research report on your topic. Please message me to discuss further details so we can close the deal. Thanks & Regards,
I'm an expert in project analysis and management. I will write an outstanding report for you that will fit all your requirements and meet your standards. Looking forward to work with you.