We are currently looking for a motivated and experienced Service Delivery Manager with solid IT experience to join our team on a Freelance basis in Barcelona and participate on global customer projects. The candidate will need to manage multiple projects concurrently and deliver for world leading clients.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage and represent the customer project from start-up to completion
- Plan and organize the project, allocate internal and/or external resources to accomplish project tasks
- Assume responsibility for achieving the project objectives
- Manage quality, timeliness and cost of the deliverables
- Maintain control over the project’s status and budget
- Report project status and issues where help is needed to the Steering Committee
- Act as 'middle man' between D-ploy and our clients.
- Initial assessment of the project needs
- Project charter preparation
- Deliver projects on time and in budget
Skills and Requirements:
- Fluent in English – oral and written
- BS or MS in Business Administration Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience in IT Project Management
- IT Service Management experience (ITIL – Change, incident order management, etc.) preferred
- Experience within Networks, Telecoms expense management, and Proxy/internet
- Good awareness of IT Services in general
- GxP knowledge preferred
- Experience with MS Office Tools, MS SharePoint and MS Project
- Team work in a challenging IT environment
- Proficient with Project Management methodologies, e.g..Prince2
- Ability to work in an International as well as multicultural environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility and experience in prioritizing tasks
- Ability to deal with variable workload
- Demonstrable cooperation skills within a global matrix organization.
- Outcome-driven mindset.
- Budget management and negotiation skills