The business is a fintech - selling an open banking solution to banks that allows banks to improve their customers' financial health by providing an oversight of customer's spending, allowing to pause/cancel unwanted subscriptions and making it easy to switch from one utility provider to another.
The research and article will focus on what banks can do technologically to improve their customers' financial health.
Title: Should banks improve their customers' financial health?
- What is financial health (wellbeing)
- Why is improving financial health of individuals important now? (covid etc)
- Why should retail banks focus on doing this? (they are the heart of people's finances, they need to regain trust, their business model is changing due to low margins, etc)
- Which % of tier 1 retail banks have Financial health/Financial Wellbeing as a priority. (search for topic in function title)
- Which tier 1 retail banks are showing good examples of improving financial health? (through solutions in their online banking environment)
- What are the other possibilities (if any) if we would include AI to manging money?