Note1. The first chapter must contain a brief Introduction of the chosen company, including selection of aim, objectives and research question(s).
1. The project report should start with the company particulars, leading onto specific issues/ problems the researcher wants to research upon. Draw out the main Aim of your research, give out your main Objectives (approx. 3-4), and also select your Research Questions (one or two). (AC 1.1: Select a research question).
2. Explain the factors that contribute to the process of successful research question(s) selection. (AC 1.2 Explain the factors that contribute to the process of successful research question selection).
3. Based on the factors enumerated above in 1.2, justify the choice of the research question(s) selected by you in context of your chosen organisation. (AC 1.3: Justify their choice of research question)
Note 2. The second chapter must contain relevant literature pertinent to the research question(s) and the same should be critically analysed by bringing out clearly the voids/ gaps observed from the available literature and the research work objectives the researcher wants to accomplish, through his/ her basic research question(s).
4. The review of literature should comprise both academic and non-academic literature, and should be a fair combination of literature available from academic sources such as published journals and articles, as well as other non-academic sources like reports, manuscripts, publications, etc. A proper research judgment must be applied by conducting research to find literature relevant to the research question(s). The evaluation should undertake a critical review of the key literature for inclusion in your research proposal (AC 2.1: Conduct research to find literature relevant to the research question). (AC 2.2: Undertake a critical review of the key literature for inclusion in a research proposal).
Note 3. The third chapter of the project will bring out the research methods and methodology chosen by the researcher to justify how these methods and methodology will help him/ her to find answers to their research question(s).
5. Evaluate appropriate research methodologies you could choose to help you find answers to your research question(s), and thereafter choose the most appropriate methodology which will help you to find answers to your research question(s), bringing out clearly the rationale and justification of why have you chosen the said methodology. (AC 4.1: Evaluate appropriate research methodologies in terms of the research question) (AC 4.2: Choose an appropriate methodology in terms of the research question). (AC 4.3: Justify the methodology selected in terms of the research question).
Note 4. The fourth chapter of the project on the data collection should reflect the understanding of techniques used which will help you to effectively interpret your data in a research proposal.
6. The process of research for collection of data can be Quantitative and/ or Qualitative. You will carry out both Quantitative and Qualitative process of research during your research work. Evaluate the techniques you will use for acquisition of quantitative and qualitative data in your research proposal. Also, during collection of data, you must justify in terms of fundamental judgments like how will you collect this data, as well as bring out the population involved, sampling method and sample size you intend choosing. (AC 3.1: Evaluate techniques for use with quantitative data in a research proposal and AC 3.2: Evaluate techniques for use with qualitative data in a research proposal).
Note 5. The fifth and final chapter of the project requires you to record your findings, critically analyse the quantitative and qualitative data collected by you, and thereby help you to come to firm conclusions and recommendations.
48 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $417 på dette job
For 5 years I’ve worked in marketing and business and so I am familiar to at work with all kinds of products and facilities, and in a diversity of businesses.
Hi, i can do the thesis/report based on the given 5chapter description. I can also provide samples which I have previously done. Lastly, will work within your budget & deadline. (FREE TURNITIN REPORT AS WELL)
I have worked on more than 1000 papers in report writing, research.I have read and understood your requirement and I know you will never regret, thank you.