Our organiztion is a non for profit organization that carris out its activities in Nigeria West Africa. Our programs are tailored towards the girl child eduction , women empowerment and entrepreneurship development
We would like to respond to an International Organisation's call for proposal.
According to the orgainzation , applicants must address one or more of it's three priority themes:
(ii) Environment and climate change
(iii) Freedom of expression
Possible health focus areas may include supporting civil society to engage meaningfully with government on:
• Advocating for universal health coverage
• Realising the right to health through better availability, quality, and accountability in health services and delivery
• Developing programmes and policies that address the social determinants of health
Possible environment and climate change areas may include supporting civil society to engage meaningfully with government on:
• Developing, reviewing and improving laws, policies and practices aimed at addressing environmental and climate threats
• Monitoring the implementation of relevant laws, policies and practices — such as national climate plans or commitments
• Addressing mitigation and adaptation challenges.
Possible freedom of expression areas may include supporting civil society to engage meaningfully with government on:
• Advocating for a legal and regulatory environment that protects and upholds freedom of expression for all
• Promoting access to information and transparency in governance, including through a free and independent press, robust freedom of information laws and their practical application
• Supporting civil society to work with artists to raise awareness to issues of freedom of expression and engage in advocacy efforts around these issues
If you are experienced in Africa Issues and can develop a propsoal in any of thes areas . Kindly apply .
Only experienced grant writers with proven track record should apply