We’re a multinational business, building diverse brands and touching lives all over the world with our products. But that doesn’t stop us caring as much about the sustainability of our business as we do the success of our brands and our people. Together we can feel good about the work we do every day. Surrounded by inspiring leaders and supportive peers, you’ll work with purpose in an inclusive and diverse culture, bringing fresh ideas and simply being you.
About the opportunity
We need a Procurement Specialist to join our team based in North Rocks - Must be able to be onsite for majority of the assignment
• The project scope is to support the day to day operational activities for both 3PM and Raw and Packaging materials – contracts, shortages, payment on time
• Support 3PM for any market scans
• Help to identify and implement savings opportunities through benchmarking and market analysis
• Support new innovations – sourcing and pricing new materials (linking with regional and global Procurement teams)
• All relevant contracts updated in CLM for Foods RPM and 3PM
• E-tenders set up for Foods as per targets
• New project innovations landed on time
• Manage shortages and supply issues
• Market scan of third-party foods suppliers
We need to have someone onboard ASAP. If you have the relevant experience and happy for 6 months full time work based in North Rocks we would to hear from you.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $39/time for dette job
Hello Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. Our current rate is 35per hour and service quality is excellent Please check my profile and message me for more details. Thanks