Article Title: Single reaction HDR monotherapy for low/intermediate risk prostate cancer: should it be forgotten or should its use be better defined. A single center experience and review of the literature.
Corresponding Author: Doctor James Fontanesi
Dear Doctor Fontanesi,
Sorry to send this back but these items need to be addressed before the manuscript can be submitted.
1. Please use continuous line numbering through the manuscript.
2. The ICMJE form should be in a PDF or Word Doc.
3. Please add a funding and Conflict of Interest Statement to the submission.
Please log onto Elsevier Editorial System as an Author:
[login to view URL]
1. Go to the menu item "Submissions/Revisions Sent Back to Author".
2. Click "Edit Submission/Revision".
3. Click on the relevant submission step on the left-hand menu.
4. Provide or modify the item/information as requested.
5. Go to "Attach Files" and "Build PDF for my Approval".
6. View and Approve your new PDF file including the changed item(s), or if needed, Edit again.
Thank you for submitting your work to the journal, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/timen for dette job
Greetings! I am a professional in providing high quality medical writing service. I stand in the top 4% freelancers and I will love to work on this project. Please contact to see my previous work. Thank You, Revival