We are looking for a female researcher who could teach about conducting research in Technology Economy Management. The course should include:
1. What is meant by Technology Economy Management?
2. How to conduct research in this field?
3. How to find, read, and analyze research articles/data in this field?
4. What are the research methodologies for this field?
5. How to design Research Project and write Research Proposal?
6. How to carry on the research on the designed projects?
7. How to prepare work reports in texts and also in presentation form?
8. How do design a thesis structure and write a thesis?
9. How to prepare a manuscript from the given thesis?
Now here are some general terms and conditions:
1. The tutor must be female with teaching/supervising experience in the field (minimum must have conducted the research in management sciences).
2. Course should consist of 6-8 classes (all the data will be handed over to students along with any supporting materials such as PPTs, research papers, etc)
3. We will create milestones according to the number of classes designed by the tutor and the first milestone will be released after taking the third class (because if the student will be satisfied then will continue otherwise we will cancel the agreement. This condition is mandatory to save any dispute in the future so accept this task only if you accept this condition).
4. Class duration could be finalized by the tutor but the overall required time duration is 14-16 hours (tutor could exceed it according to course requirements).
5. The language of the course will be Urdu and English.
6. Satisfaction of the student is the first requirement.
If needed, we have the right to amend the terms and conditions, duration, and course content (overall we think it will be the same and no more changes would require).