Analyze two articles and Para-phrase the MAIN argument of the articles, Critically analyze the argument, Are the premises true?
• Is the reasoning correct? Is the argument deductively valid or inductively strong?
• Does the arguer commit any logical fallacies?
• Does the arguer express his or her points clearly and precisely?
• Are the premises relevant to the conclusion?
• Are the arguer’s claims logically consistent? Do any of the arguer’s claims contradict other claims made in the argument?
• Is the argument complete? Is all relevant evidence taken into account (given understandable limitations of time, space, context, and so on)?
• Is the argument fair? Is the arguer fair in his or her presentation of the evidence and treatment of opposing arguments and views?