Choose 5 of the following questions to answer:
1. Michael Porter has said, “The best CEOs I know are teachers, and at the core of what they teach is strategy.” How would you teach your boss what you learned about market vs. non-market strategy and the integration of the two over a cup of coffee? Be sure to include a definition of each and examples. Importance?
2. What are Free Trade and Fair Trade, and are they compatible? Discuss the similarities and differences between Free Trade and Fair Trade.
3. Use the (IA)3 Framework to advise Shell on the issue of the disposal of Brent Spar.
4. Companies transition between strategies over time. Yet, transitioning to a new strategy can be difficult for corporate leadership to manage while attempting to preserve the original corporate culture. How should a company deal with differences in different countries’ national cultures while still developing a common corporate culture? Illustrate your answers with at least 2 examples.
5. Based on what you have learned in this course, compare and contrast the advantages and disadvantages of operating in China and India, from the perspective of a U.S. company seeking to expand abroad, given each aspect of the CAGE framework.
6. How does globalization facilitate the power and influence of non-state actors (NGOs, MNCs) at the expense of national governments?
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $80 på dette job
Hello Sir / Ma’am We always work for A grade. Got an Award from Freelancer. 100% Plagiarism Free 10+ years of Experience. 100% completion rate in Writing. Done 460+ projects. PhD and Engineer Writers. thanks
hello, i can provide you best write-up in the domain of international business as i am myself an [login to view URL] in strategic human resource management. contact me