Analyzing and measuring a workers posture and movements while lifting heavy boxes, and talk about how we can improve them, use these improvements and explain how it changed the workers health and safety and how it is better for the workers to work this way.
This report should not exceed 2500-3500 words.
It should include:
- Title / Topic
- Abstract of the project
- Table of Contents
- Objectives of the project
- Literature Review: (With at Least 4 Articles and 2 Books)
- Methodology (With all steps of an engineering design approach like DAMES-Define the problem, Analyze, Make search, Evaluate alternatives, Specify and sell solution) This part
should include related flow diagrams/charts drawn using MS Visio. Chart should be
related to project problem and be used in the method.
- Results and Discussion of our solutions (old and new) by comparing our NIOSH equation results. By using our solutions, recalculate the lifting task that is done by the workers and compare it to our old NIOSH results.
- Individual contribution as well as team work is expected from all team members. (Gantt chart)
- Appendix (If Any)
Hi, I am well versed with workplace ergonomics related with worker posture and movement. I can provide you comprehensive report meeting all requirement in next 24 hours. Looking forward to hear from you...thanks!!
15 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $60 på dette job
Hello... I am new here but I am working in the writing industry since 2010. I know all writing techniques, try me once I will deliver supreme quality paper.
Hello. I can assist you to come up with the posture analysis. I'm pretty familiar with what you need & I've done a similar project on Factory Injuries & I'd be happy to help out. Please INBOX me.