Objective to Achieve:-
• Analyze any GNU/Linux Based operating system and analyze the choice operating system to understand the vulnerabilities.
• Further exploit anyone of the discovered vulnerabilities and provide relevant prove for of the exploitation process.
• Provide remediation strategy for the above exploited vulnerabilities and provide test results of the remediation strategy.
• Finally, you are also requested to provide a report summarizing your findings.
The report should include the following in-order to be considered complete:-
1) Brief description of the chosen GNU/Linux operating system and the justification of the choice.
2) Details of the vulnerabilities that the student has discovered.
3) Description of the exploit the student used to exploit the discovered vulnerabilities.
4) Details of unsuccessful test.
5) The process and techniques the student used including the tools and command used and any possible mitigations for each of the vulnerabilities.
3000 and screenshot