1. Partner with Manager / customers to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
2. Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
3. Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
4. Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
5. Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc.
6. Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc.
7. Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
8. Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
9. Assess applicants relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
10. Present short listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
11. Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
12. Follow up with clients and assist with the candidate’s transition and on boarding process.
13. Network and build long-lasting client relationships.
14. Know your area of expertise (specialized industry or job function).
15. Research and develop recruiting leads.
1. Proven working experience in recruiting.
2. Deep understanding of recruitment processes.
3. Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), recruiting software and candidate databases.
4. Strong knowledge of candidates selection methods.
5. Previous experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
6. Excellent knowledge of area of expertise (market status, trends, best practices).
7. Client focus along with relationship building skills.