We are looking for a part-time Virtual Assistant to support our wellness mission and help every single person we touch feel delighted about their experience with us. An interest in mental health, psychology, and/or transformation is highly desired but not necessary.
You must be flexible and available and able to work in the Eastern Standard Timezone (USA). The selected representative will work up to 10 hours per week initially and up to 20+ hours per week during the pre-launch/launch of a course.
You will work with our existing team to act as a liaison, provide product/service information and make each contact feel heard. You will positively represent our brand and our programs, showing empathy with customers and addressing each question or concern thoroughly while keeping the company’s best interest in mind.
You approach every contact with a white-glove level of care and follow through. You recognize that customer service representatives are often the first direct contact customers have with a company, and that accurate and clear communication is critical for the customer relationship. You are skilled at sussing out what a customer (or potential customer) needs and create confidence, clearing the path to sale or resolution. You are genuinely excited to help people improve their lives.
You are not afraid of technology. You are able to manage a large volume of incoming customer service inquiries (emails / live chats/comments) with kindness, accuracy, and efficiency. You’re organized and detail-oriented, not afraid to problem-solve and dig to find the right answer, and you know how to be successful while working remotely. You follow communication procedures; guidelines and policies; tag and file correspondence accurately and escalate issues appropriately. Your writing skills are impeccable.
What It Takes
● Read above!
● Proven customer support experience via email and live chat
● Availability and schedule flexibility
● 2 years experience in customer or client support
● Familiarity with CRM systems and practices; comfort level with other technology
● Strong writing and grammar skills
● The ability to interpret customer intentions, despite what they are asking/saying
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Thoroughness in responding to multiple issues per contact
● Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
● Skill with troubleshooting and self-directed research
● Your own computer set up in a private and quiet space, with a fast and trustworthy internet
We’d Also Love to See
● Zendesk experience
● Ontraport experience
● WordPress experience
● Zoom Webinar experience
● Social media customer service experience (primarily with FB groups, FB bots, Instagram) and scheduling/posting to FB, Twitter, and Instagram
● Comfort with Google Business Suite / cloud-based documents
How we roll
● Be part of a team that positively impacts people's lives
● This is an independent contractor position
● This is a virtual position working with our remote team, sometimes on video. You must have a
private, quiet workspace and a stable internet connection
● International candidates with impeccable written & spoken English are encouraged to apply keeping in mind that we are based in the United States, Eastern Standard Time Zone.
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $29/time for dette job
Good day! I have all the qualities you've been looking for. I've been doing that for more than 3 years. I hope you consider my bid. Looking forward in hearing from you.