Statement of the Problem
Identify the main problem(s) facing the company or manager and justify your selection of the problem(s) using matters from the case and your knowledge of marketing, finance, operations etc. (1 to 2 paragraphs)
Analysis of the Situation
Analyse in detail the issues underlying the identified problem(s) in the case in relation to relevant theories, concepts and tools that you have learned with reference to texts, journal articles, institutional and industry information and other appropriate sources. This will require research.
Critically discuss the possible alternative solutions for the company including costs and benefits for each option where appropriate. Select the best solution along with the reasons for your choice.
Make justified recommendations which:
· Should be specific in addressing how each identified issue will be resolved including naming priorities, timelines, sequencing and responsible parties for your plan of action where relevant.
· Should be feasible with regard to the company’s resources, business environment and industry.
· Should have a reasonable chance of success.
Use the recommended APA citing format. At least 4 other sources apart from your recommended text should be referenced to support your arguments for example in the identification of issues, analyses and recommendations.
· Each of the two reports should not exceed 2,000 words, excluding references
· Ensure that you: number pages; use 12 pt font; 1.5 space
· Make use of the appropriate technical jargon, tools, models and frameworks
· Make reference to relevant points in the case and utilize financial statements and analyses, tables, graphical representations and clear calculations where appropriate (Make reference to the case but do not restate large sections of the case).
· Ensure that you use sufficient and appropriate evidence to support your arguments
· Submit reports by email in MS Word format
Marking Criteria for Case Analyses
The following will be considered in assessing your work:
1) Overall structure, soundness and clarity of arguments
2) Use of examples, evidence and tools of analyses to support arguments
3) Use of appropriate literature, in class examples and wider sources to support arguments
4) Your ability to capture the pertinent issues within the context of relevant theories and concepts
5) The strength of your action plan and recommendations
6) The accuracy of your bibliographic referencing
Hi i would love to do your task. If you hire me, i won't let you down. I can provide you all these things with unlimited revisions till the satisfactorily completion of [login to view URL] you
24 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19255 på dette job
Statement of the Problem Identify the main problem(s) facing the company or manager and justify your selection of the problem(s) using matters from the case and your knowledge of marketing, finance, ...
I can help you to write your case analysis projects. I have already done many research theses I am graduated from University of Gloucestershire, United Kingdom and have a 7 years' experience in Academic Writing