We are a property management company available in all states of USA. We manage apartment buildings as well as commercial properties.
We are seeking a full time, long term Bookkeeper for a fast paced growing company. The ideal candidate should possess professionalism, self-motivation, good organization, superior attention to detail and be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. You will be a part of a team that redefines property management companies.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Receivables - process rent and assessment payment by check, ACH and credit card
• Delinquency collections
• Payables - entering and paying invoices
• Point of contact for vendors and residents
• Run and save monthly financial reports
• Bank reconciliations
• Annual budget preparation
• Prepare 1099s annually
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
• Detail oriented
• Technologically inclined; Microsoft Office Suite competency.
• Yardi software experience a plus.
• One year minimum bookkeeping experience in property management.
• Candidates must compensation requirements along with a resume
38 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1098 på dette job
I have been working at a Property Management company for the past 4 years. High understanding of CAM expenses, Rent payments, etc. Please message for my resume.
Dear Sir, Please provide the data and your particular requirements to proceed with your project to make it complete before the time period described. Thanks & Regards, M. Fazan Munir