For this project, you will simply write answers to these 20 questions about computer networks:
1. Which kind of crosstalk occurs between wire pairs near the source of the signal?
2. What is the earliest twisted-pair cabling standard that meets the minimum requirements for
3. What is a twist ratio, and why is it important?
4. What characteristic of optical transmissions is primarily responsible for the distance limitations
of fiber-optic cabling?
5. Why is SMF more efficient over long distances than MMF?
6. Suppose you’re assisting with a cable installation using fiber-optic cabling that will support
Gigabit Ethernet. You’re approved to install segments up to 4000 m in length. What kind of
cable are you using?
7. What kind of tool can measure the distance to the location of damage in a cable?
8. What is the lowest layer of the OSI model at which wired and wireless transmissions share the
9. Which Bluetooth class has the highest power output?
10. Which 802.11 standard functions in both the 2.4-GHz and 5-GHz bands?
11. You’ve just completed a survey of the wireless signals traversing the airspace in your employer’s
vicinity, and you’ve found an unauthorized AP with a very strong signal near the middle of the
100-acre campus. What kind of threat do you need to report to your boss?
a. Rogue AP
b. War driving
d. Hidden node
12. When a wireless signal encounters a large obstacle, what happens to the signal?
13. Which Wi-Fi frequency band offers 24 unlicensed communications channels in the United
14. You’re setting up a home network for your neighbor, who is a music teacher. She has students
visiting her home regularly for lessons and wants to provide Internet access for their parents
while they’re waiting on the children. However, she’s concerned about keeping her own data
private. What wireless feature can you configure on her AP to meet her requests?
15. You are working as a Systems Engineer for an Auto Dealer. You need to deploy a set of Wi-Fi IP
Phones for your masters who often walk throughout different facilities in one site. How would
you locate the Wi-Fi Access Points and how would you setup the Wi-Fi channels to be used by
16. For the case of Problem 16, you are concerned about security issues. The Wi-Fi coverage can be
accessible from Customer Lounge and even from outside your facilities. How to make the Wi-Fi
network secure? Assume that your corporate network is based on Microsoft Windows Server
2016 Active Directory services.
17. How many bits of a Class A IP address are used for host information?
18. While designing your network’s VLAN topology, your team has decided to use a centrally
managed DHCP server rather than creating a separate DHCP server for each VLAN. What
software will you need in order to make the central DHCP server accessible across VLANs?
a. DHCP relay agent
b. DHCP server
d. Virtual router
19. What is the network ID with CIDR notation for the IP address [login to view URL] whose subnet mask
is [login to view URL]
20. Suppose your company has leased one Class C license, [login to view URL], and wants to sublease the
first half of these IP addresses to another company. What is the CIDR notation for the subnet to
be subleased? What is the subnet mask for this network? What are the Network ID and the
subnet mask for the network using the second half of the IP addresses?
27 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $46 på dette job
I have read the guidelines of your work, i believe i can provide you with the best quality of work you are anticipating from this [login to view URL] give me a chance to show you the best i can do at y our service.
Hi! I can certainly get these questions answered as I have great experience of writing in IT field. Message me over the chat to discuss the word count required and the deadline. Regards.