I have an idea and looking for someone who can quickly write prototype C# app.
App can be desktop or ASP.NET.
- Take incoming mp4 segmented stream (moof atoms) from ffmpeg.
- Parse it on the fly into some in-memory class structure.
- Change atoms to Adobe specific.
- Save valid f4v (==mp4) file or stream it from memory.
So, basically you have to:
- Implement mp4 container parser (Container is well documented and no need to support all atoms, only those we need to save valid file. Should be pretty straightforward. You can take ffmpeg sources as reference)
- Implement support for missing Adobe atoms (rtmp for moov, afra and abst for moof) Spec: [url removed, login to view])
I'm open to suggestions, so if this project looks interesting to you, just drop me a note.
2 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $75 for dette job
Hi, You can visit my website at The Administrator removed this message for containing contact details which breaches our Terms of Service I look forward to hearing from you. Warm Regards, Dennis