Full-time work-at-home positions are available for creative writers from the Philippines.
What do we expect from our team?
- Articulate Team Members are expected to be able to use their creative writing skills to turn out original statements that are substantiated by facts and figures based on source materials provided, as well as occasional research (as needed)
- Independent Team Members are expected to be able to follow instructions in English, and correctly edit their own work, carefully observing rules for English grammar and sentence construction, as well as ensure that their work is free from typographical errors, and turned in client ready at all times
- Meticulous Team Members are expected to consistently complete writing assignments using Microsoft Word based on standard formats, paying strictest attention to details involving page layouts, fonts, line and character spacing, and alignments, among others; you must be very adept with Microsoft Word's functions and shortcuts which will help you fulfill your tasks much quicker (please note however that while speed is an advantage, quality will be at the forefront of your evaluation as well...so an assignment turned in early or on time will receive extremely low marks if the writing quality and the ability of the writer to adhere to formats is poor)
- Diligent, Resourceful and Professional Team Members are expected to adhere to strict submission deadlines, always be available to address and fulfill requests for revisions, and have the common courtesy to inform team leaders in advance of their availability --- no excuses
- Responsible Team Members are expected to have access to reliable desktop or laptop computers with a stable internet connection and a source of power (yes, you read that correctly); plus you must be accessible via e-mail, Yahoo! Messenger, or Skype at all times
- Motivated Team Members are expected to complete online training and an observation period so that the skills they acquired through training are applied and consistently followed
Ask yourself…can you realistically meet all of the expectations listed above? If the answer is YES, please read on. Otherwise, thank you for taking the time to read this, but you may not be the right fit for the positions open…we’d hate to waste your time or ours any further. Our expectations are fixed; if you do not possess the English skills or the attitude and discipline needed for the job, it just won’t work. We need writers who can work independently, consistently submit excellent work, and are always mindful of obligations and deadlines.
What can you expect from us?
Standard payment for each writing assignment is $6, minimum 2 assignments daily. Payments will be made via PayPal, so you should have an account set up. You must be available from Monday to Friday, U.S. Central Time.
When you make your bid:
Kung naiintindihan mo ang sinabi ko, isulat mo ang panlimang linya ng dating panatang makabayan.
Compose a paragraph consisting of 4 to 5 long sentences, each occupying 2 or 3 lines, describing what traits and experience you have to be considered for this position. Watch the number of adjectives you use; you may use present or past tense in your sentences, but they must effectively reflect your creativity and capture the essence of your qualifications. This paragraph must be composed in Microsoft Word, and submitted through GAF as an attachment. Applicants who do not follow instructions, needless to say, will not be considered.
If your writing sample is acceptable, you will be invited to participate in training; 3 hours to learn the writing guidelines/formats, deadlines and submission instructions, and 5 days of observation to work on writing assignments and apply what you learned. At the end of the observation period, you will be informed if you will be hired full-time.
Thank you and bid wisely. This is not a job for you to "just try out." We prefer people interested in making a commitment!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $299 for this job
hello! this is just a place-holder bid as you did not indicate the number of words per article. please check inbox para sa ika-limang saknong ng lumang Panatang Makabayan
Hi, I offer academic writing. I spend couple of years in USA and at the moment I am doing my Ph.D in Finance. I am also member of the "Academic Writing Association" in Germany. Feel free to contact me. -Joe-