I am looking for writers who to are native and have lived in one of the countries listed below in the last 3 years and have a knowledge about the life of children in that country. I would like you to write an article that will have eight different categories include Mornings at Home, Getting to school and back, School buildings and classroom, Learning in school at different grade levels, the role of education in the home, Activities after school, Free time, what games kids play, evenings at home, what they eat at meals, what clothes they wear. There are 3-4 questions that are answered in each category. Information must differ between rural and urban areas. I will provide the list of questions to the writers whom I select to write the articles.
List of Countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Djibouti, Ethiopia, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mayotte, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Republic of the Congo, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Swaziland, The Gambia, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia, Zimbabwe
This is NOT a surf the web and copy information project. This is an original writing project that requires diligent research and contacts with people in the countries to provide accurate information.
* Your work must be 100% unique and original. The Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur, which should not be a problem if the articles are 100% unique.
* Articles will be checked with Copyscape and other plagiarism checking software.
* Articles must be well-researched with well-written relevant detail and the selected writer is required to show a depth of points and facts in each article written. The articles will be at the range of 1500 - 2000 words count.
* Articles must be written in clear English with good spelling, grammar and punctuation.
* Reference sources used for each article must be provided with the article.
* When you submit an article, all deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. All exclusive rights to the articles belong to me. As such you are NOT ALLOWED to use or distribute the articles in any possible way including providing samples to your other customers.
* Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the articles will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
I will pay $15 for each article that you write. I will transfer the funds via GAF to your account upon competition of the article.
In order to be considered for this project, you must provide qualifications that you are capable of writing on the subject matter described above. This project will have multiple award winners.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $65 for this job
Hi there, i am a Nigerian and have lived in four of the West African Countries. I think i am the right person for this project. I agree with all the terms. See PMB. Thanks. Imo.
I am a Kenyan who has spent time in Tanzania and Uganda. I can be able to do a sample for free so that you can see my capabilities in writing as well as my experience in these countries. Thanks