I want to buy a pre-owned motorcycle, and I am looking to hire someone to find it for me.
I live in Sydney Australia, so I would expect the seller to be located no more than 100km from the Sydney downtown.
I am a beginner motorcyclist, having only ridden a motorcycle a few times before. I want to find a motorcycle suitable to a beginner, and not a superpowered experts-only bike.
I am a taller male (6'2"), but I don't weigh more than 180lbs, and need a motorcycle that comfortably fits someone my height and weight.
I am expecting to pay in the range of
What I am expecting to get back from you:
1. a list of models that would suit me, based on the requirements given above. I would like to see at least 3 different models, and the 3 best options available for each model.
2. pricing and contact details for the people selling the motorcycles you have found for me.
3. links to images of the motorcycles.
I will leave it up to you to figure out how to get the motorcycle information, but I'm guessing you'll have to do the following:
1. do some google searches to figure out which motorcycle models are suitable for me.
2. do some searching through [url removed, login to view] (and other Australian classified websites) to find those models.
3. review the motorcycle listings to sort by age (newer is better), mileage (lower is generally better) and price (willing to compromise, but if identical, take the lower price).