Our company has a site featuring thousands of world records. We're looking for someone to help us write engaging summaries for each record.
Provided in the attached spreadsheet is the record name, original source, and current facts about the record. We would like each record to have a carefully written description in clear English that is interesting and grammatically correct.
Here are the instructions.
1. Read the existing record & source. Read the factoids provided for each record.
2. Rewrite the factoids into sentences that are fun and interesting.
3. Use Google to find additional information about the record. We expect that each record will have some original content in the description.
4. The entire summary should be between 4 and 6 sentences.
5. Check your work for spelling and grammatical errors
I've attached a spreadsheet with existing records. We would like 50 to be rewritten for this simple project (we provided a few extra in case you get stuck). There are hundreds of other records we plan to improve, but we would like to observe the quality of work before offering a larger project. I've also attached a helpful set of guidelines that define our standards.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
Hi, I am a platinum level expert author on ezinearticles.com. I have read your project description carefully and feeling so much interest for this project. Please check the PM for details. Thanks
Hello, native English speaker here with extensive experience in writing, rewriting, researching and editing. I am confident I can provide you with quality work.