Hello and good day,
I am currently seeking to put together a very rudimentary Kinect face tracking app. The app may appear unpolished as I intend to use it merely as a frame of reference for private learning. However, that being the case, I would also require all of the component files used in its construction.
I would only require that the app do two simple things: 1) The app would have to track a 3D model of a hat to a single user's head with rotation. 2) I would require a hand interaction that would allow a user to select an on-screen icon which would be responsible for summoning the 3D mesh object to the user's head. Ideally, there would be two hat options and two buttons to select between them.
Again, the app may otherwise look and function very crudely. I really just need the code to be built so that it only basically functions.
* Code written in C Sharp / WPF
* In addition to the application file, I will require a Visual Studio .sln file, the WPF files, and all other component files necessary to open, build, modify and run the app in Visual Studio.
* It is also important that I know what game engine is used and what steps are taken to reference the 3D meshes to the app. I will need to understand where this is done in the code, as I want to right away start referencing my own 3D hat models.
* I am very proficient in 3DS Max and Unity. In fact, I do not require that you provide detailed 3D models (perhaps just something used as a place holder), as I would like to make my own.
* I am currently using Kinect SDK 1.8 and Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate, but I can adjust this if needed.
* Time is a factor. I would rather have a simpler app made quickly so that I may begin to understand how the code is structured sooner.
Thank you for your time, and please get back to me with a strategy for how my request might be met by your design services, if possible.