Do not forget to define at least ONE term from your textbook! I also expect you are using the content from the provided page numbers in writing your response.
For this entry, you will BRIEFLY describe recent conflict with someone significant in your life (p. 210) and then answer the following:
• Where on the Struggle Spectrum did/does the conflict fall (p. 210)?
• What type of conflict was it (p. 217)?
• Drawing on the textbook, what were the conflict triggers (p. 211)?
• How did power play a role in the conflict (p. 219)?
• What was your conflict management style (p. 222-228)?
• How might you improve your conflict management skills (p. 228-238)?
The response paper must be on the topic provided. All entries must be typed and between 2 to 3 pages double-spaced. Response papers are in essay format. This means full sentences and paragraphs, like an essay for an English class. Response papers entries will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Direct connection to prompt and question. If there is an activity or web resource required, it must be transparently clear student has completed that portion.
• Use and define at least one course concept from the textbook
• Include a detailed description of an interpersonal communication episode between two people (one of these people will usually be yourself) relevant to the topic
• Free of grammatical and spelling errors