You are working for a real company called Irish Soft Drinks Company [login to view URL], that produces mineral water and soft drinks, mainly for the Irish market. Your company wants to expand its business in the UK market by launching a new product there, that would be adapted to the British market. Your boss has asked you to examine the British drinks market and to propose a suitable way forward for the company. To assist you she has given you a new report by the British Soft Drinks Association into the British soft drinks market. The report can be view here [login to view URL]
and advised you to use any other information that you can find online that could be useful.
Questions to help complete the assessment:
1. With the aid of the report you have been given as well as your own desk research, analyse the British soft drinks market under the following headings:
- The current marketing environment
- Consumer trends for soft drinks (with reference to the main product categories).
2. In light of your analysis in Question 1, suggest a strategy for your company to
follow in entering the British market.
a. Which product category should the company target and why is that
product category attractive to your particular company?
b. Describe the target market (kind of consumers) that you will target
within the product category, using suitable segmentation variables.
3. Define the soft drink product concept that you will aim at the target market you have selected - the characteristics and benefits of the product itself, brand name, packaging. Explain why your soft drink concept will appeal to your chosen target market.
4. Describe the Pricing, Promotional and Distribution strategy that you will use for your new soft drink. Justify your strategy in each case, with reference to your target market and to the resources of your company.
(The questions must be answered with sub heading. References should be given in the text as well as at the end in a Reference List.
Word count: 2000 to 2,500 words
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €84 på dette job
I had worked on similar kinds of projects in my current role and as well as prepared several market research reports. I have 5+ years of experience in this field.
My work is flawless and I deliver in time. I have been writing for the past 10 years and always excelled at each project I worked on. Let's work together and you will enjoy the experience.