Subject: Battle of Chosin Reservoir, Korea November 24 - December 2, 1950 (8-10 pages)
Due date: June 10, 2014
1. Describe the action
A. USING A MAP describe the following:
(1) locations of the forces at the beginning of the action
(2) What were the locations of the opposing forces?
(3) What were their planned movements?
(4) What were the tactical missions of the key subordinate units
B. Describe the opening moves of each antagonist
(1) How did the attacking forces move their units?
(2) How did the the defending forces react?
(3) How effective were the command and control procedures used by the forces?
(4) Was the leadership effective?
C. Discuss the major phases or key events of the operation
(1) How did the operation unfold after the opening moves?
(2) Did either side employ deception?
(3) How did the attrition rate affect each antagonist?
(4) What were the clear turning points of the battle?
5 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $84 på dette job
I have always had a fascination with the history of the United States Marine corps. I have some elementary understanding of the battle and where to find the right resources.