Hello everyone, I need 3d floorplans as examples attached.
To be more clear, there will be:
A - 5 apartments on the ground floor with gardens - the 3dsmax archive contains the gardens, walls, doors textures and plants - only the furniture is missing and textures for floors and where you see fit on the walls, for a good overall look.
Follow the numbering on the PDF architectural plans for the understanding of the apartment layout
B - the same 5 apartments to be re-rendered - all the furniture and textures / objects are to be lifted (elevated) on the next higher floor - in the archive the upper floor is on a different layer, already modeled with walls / balconies, doors / windows - this part is just a little bit of management, nothing more.
C - 2 apartments on the highest story (penthouse) that needs to be populated / textured like the other ones.
To be delivered:
- 1 x 3D perspective render (aerial view only) and one top view (2d Render) render for each apartment, with 2800x1900 pixels. The 3D aerial renders needs to be a little photoshoped so the focused apartment to be in color and the rest in grayscale (as examples attached)
- 1 x top render with (2d view render) with the entire story / stories (or Photoshoped and connect the above already rendered 2d renders), there are 3 stories so 3 renders in total.
- I will also need the final 3dsmax archived - in 2012 format (Sometimes the client want's adjustments and I don't want to keep the chosen freelancer too long - once I am satisfied, the payment will be probably instant)
I will provide:
- PDF plans so that you will understand the placement of the furniture, and the layout of the apartments.
- 3dsmax 2012 archive of the whole building - with textures and plants (and some balcony furniture)
- LEAVE THE RENDER SETUP AS IS - Don't mess with the render light and setup, and do not add any other lights - just HIT RENDER - I have already set up what I need.
Another thing: you can re-use furniture / objects form one apartment to another, just youse textures / carpets, wallpaper for walls to make the apartments look a little bit different.
If you don't have at least 12 GB of RAM it could be almost impossible to complete the job, because you will have to work with 5 apartments at once. For management you may save 3 copies of the scene and divide them according to each story, so that you won't have a very big memory (RAM) problem. A good video card is also a must.
The budget is 400 USD - I think it's a good budget for a 2-3 days of work.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Best of wishes