I am working on this project for drilling machine navigation. This is for Solar PV projects where thousand of holes are to drilled(1m to 2.5m) in the ground for installation solar modules. The design for a custom drill machine has been finalized and working.
Current requirement is installation of GNSS based navigation system along with local sensor(s) to enable the drill operator fix on each hole location(based on design file) and make hole with high accuracy. Drill Navigation shall keep drilling in line with design blueprints plans. We want to use cheaper GNSS alternatives for RTK such as Emlid Reach RS or uBlox. GPS+GLONASS satellite navigation is to be used to guide rigs into position. Once the rig locks into place, Drill Navigation will correct leveling and collar depth so drilling always starts from the right elevation. A touchscreen will show progress as it happens, with details of current depth, target depth, time remaining, and other key data.
The system should be able to:
1. Load drill locations directly from office software such as AutoCAD.
2. Calculate or recalculate the target hole depth based on actual collar position
3. Record all events, alarms, and drill logs in the onboard computer
4. View hole ID, drilling status, target depth, hole depth, rate of penetration, elapsed time, time to target.
5. Transfer data over 3G or WiFi systems
6. Access data in a user-friendly Windows environment based on open architecture
7. Operate with industry-standard .DXF or .CSV files
Attached graphic shows basic schematic of the system to be designed.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹226579 på dette job
Hi there, I can do this along with GPS part , there are many options. Relevant Skills and Experience Experience with several chips Proposed Milestones ₹222222 INR - 1