We design a robot which can act as a remote "avatar" allowing people to be somewhere when they can not be there physically.
The robot it self is in its prototyping phase.
Now we need you to desing a nice product, render it in high quality and visualise it 3D in order to make use of it for our website and other marketing use.
Your job is not to design our product as it will really be in its finall phase, but to design a way it could look like in order to make use of it for marketing purpose.
Find attached a few very basic sketches giving you an idea of the abilities and dimensions. Please act as designer, be creative and come up with own design ideas.
- stable camera on wheels
- ability to move in a smooth/soft way not robotic clibbed way
- ability to drive over obstacles of about 3-5cm
- light weight
- minimalistic, stable, high quality
- easy to transport, carry and stow
- ability to adjust height (telescopic tube)
- charging station for automated return to charger
The robot has no humanoid purpose therefore there is NO NEED for it to look like a human. It needs no face, no arms or legs. It shall be a neat, minimalistic and qualitative design stressing its realiable b2b capabilities.
Imagine a telescopic tube with a high quality camera on top and a base driving on caterpillar wheels. inside the body there are various sensors which are mentioned in the sketch.
What I expect from you:
- high quality visualisation rendering software (photorealistic)
- product design skills
- experience with industrial design
- strong affinity on aesthetics
- communication on every step of the design process
Reference quality for visualisation/rendering:
[login to view URL]
34 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $488 på dette job
Hello I am a mechanical engineer. I am interested in your project. If you hire me I will do my best for your project. My skills are 3D Modelling, 3D Rendering, CAD/CAM, Industrial Design, Product Design and 3ds max