I know I'm going to get a lot of auto bids, those auto bids will be removed!
If you're serious about doing this project than you need to read this entire description before you place a bid. Everything in the description will list what I need and looking for.
3D Character Design:
1. The character is a kid character so he isn't that tall or big.
2. There is a red streak in his hair that hangs down in front of his face.
3. His skin is on the darker side and he has a monkey tail. (I would need two versions of this character one with brown tail and one with red tail).
4. He needs to be created naked and you will need to create the clothes as an attachment or I can have someone else create the clothes.
5. Hair is curly long check attachment "hair style 1" to see an example or just look at the concept character. The hair should be individuals so that it can move freely.
6. Refer to attachment "mycharacter" to see the concept art.
The 3D artwork that I'm looking for is under the attachments. This is the style that I'm looking to have my character created like.
You will need to complete all textures and renders.
I will need entire source files, obj, fbx, maps, textures etc. You will also need to let me know which software you used to create this character.
This character is going to be used for an animated series so if you're able to rig him that would be great, if not then I'll do it myself. The character would be best in a "T" stance so you may want to rig the character as well.
Don't bid if you didn't read this description. If you bid and then try to change the price for the project later on then I will not respond back to you and will remove your bid.
Nothing in this description of the character will change and if it does then that is the only time you're able to change your bid amount.
If you can't give unlimited revisions as long as you're doing the project then do not bid. Now, after I take a look at the work on my own system to see if this is what I need, then I will release the last milestone and revisions will stop. BUT, if the job isn't to my liking at the end, then I will need revisions completed and milestone will be held until its all complete.
61 freelancers are bidding on average $793 for this job
I would love to work on your project. I am an experienced 3d modeler and animator. I can rig the model too when I am done. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]