Let me please write a few words about our intention to get into the reconstruction which we have in our minds at least five years. We couldn´t find a proper architect who would fulfill our expectations and requirements. We definitely want to preserve the village style of the house however the interior should follow modern way of living.
Description of the current condition (status).
This project is about our stone village house, more than one hundred years old.
We use it just as a summer house at the moment but we intend to change it for year-round living.
We decided to ask an experienced architect for utilizating an architectural reconstruction and conversion of our house.
We ask for an architectural proposal that solves the floor plan of the house, interior and exterior visualisation as well.
The current state reflects results of developing the project up to now and contains .dwg plan in several variations,
3D sketchup model with some proposal and photodocumentation.
We want to rework these proposals to the final solution, which include requirements as follows:
1. one large living room including the kitchen
2. two separate rooms for our sons ( juniors)
3. one or two small bedrooms ( one for us and one for visitors)
4. shower and WC on the first floor
5. WC, bathroom, technical room and cloakroom on the groundfloor
6. attic may be used as a living space, technical space for control ventilation system or an openspace connected with the first floor
7. there is a barn next to the main building - it can be used partly as a living room and partly as a workshop
8. there is a cellar in the basement of the barn and it shoul be used as a store for vegetable and other foodstuffs
9. there will be a newly build up a garrage behind the barn with a passage to the house
10. we consider the possibility of using the round glass elevator in the house.
For better understanding of our intention we attach some examples of implementations solutions as we like and can help you.
They comes from internet - Pinterest.
Not to forget the location of the house: Northern part od Czech republic, about 60 km far from Prague, surrounding forests.
Thank you very much for your help and support
Thomas and Eva Machacek