If you don't satisfy all these requirements listed at the top here, don't bid on the project!
REQUIRED for me to award project:
- URLs (DON'T link me to your profile on Freelancer.com since their video software is bad and I can't view videos through here. I want Youtube links or something similar) to portfolio pieces with 3D animation and special effects
- Experience with 3D animation and special effects (not just graphical logos and pamphlets)
- Experience matching up audio with timing of the animations occurring (there are no character voices to mouth)
- Good communication skills
- Able to export the animation in .dae file format. What I'm using this animation for requires .dae format! If you can't do that.
- Help me figure out what stuff should look like. I'm not an artist and don't have sketches necessarily of what I want.
- Belief in the Christian Bible
HELPFUL TO HAVE:
- Sense of humor (boring people aren't as fun)
This is a 3D animation of the "creation story of the earth" as per the Christian Bible (remember I said I don't care at all if you believe in the Bible). I'll have audio clips to accompany these animations. Here's a description of the scene. I'm guessing it will take about a couple minutes long.
(initial shape of the Earth without much shape yet)
Show faint darkness... then have a brown, with water covering the entire planet (no land yet)
(creation of the sun to bring light)
A bunch of hot, red, lava-y material zoom together to form a flaming ball of a sun a distance away. It lights up everything really bright.
The light calms down to its "normal" brightness, and now half of the Earth is lit up by the sun and the other half is dark
(Creation of the sky)
a bunch of white, foggy looking stuff, swirls onto the universe from outerspace, connects with the earth and calms down into the atmosphere and becomes the "sky"
(Creation of land, mountains, volcanos)
Ground, continents and mountains, will appear, coming up from under the water, as well as a few volcanos, and form into a rough shape of the continents. (detail for the continents being exactly shaped like the continents is not important)
(creation of the trees, plans, grass)
Some green and colorful swirlyness coming towards the Earth again, and you can see gree, plantish texture covering parts of the land
(creation of the moon and stars)
Greyish, moon looking material pieces zoom together and become the moon a short distance from the Earth. small specks of stars also start to staggardly pop up in the distance away from the earth (stars don't have any substantive shapes, just specks)
(astronaut view of the Earth, sun, and stars all fade away)
Now it fades into a view of a close view on a land scene that represents the edge of the "Garden of Eden".
fade in animals like deer, buffalo, elephants, lions, parrots, walking around, or laying down
God creates from the dust, Adam... he's naked,
and then have an effect that shows "life going into him", but have him walking through some brush so you can't see him naked.
30 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1309 på dette job
Hey, I’m interested and ready to work on your project now, I'm expert on 3D animation and special effects, I saw your description and I can do it. Thanks. mnv3D