I have a model in google sketchup of a handbag and I have high resolution textures. I would like to have someone apply the textures to the model and then render the model such that it is photo quality. This will likely require an advanced 3D program such as Maya.
My goal is to to use rendered 3d models rather than photographs of our bags to insure consistency.
Specific project duties:
1. I will give you a google sketchup model of the bag - you will need to import it into your rendering software (or if you use sketchup pro, you can leave it in sketchup)
2. Apply textures to model (around 5 different textures per style) - this may require mapping to achieve correct result.
3. I will give you 2 different viewpoints to render - white background, soft spot light that casts a light shadow on a white "floor". Nothing special.
4. Once we are satisfied with the renderings, you will do it for 5 more styles - each bag style is exactly the same 3D model, only the textures change. Therefore, I think this part will go very quickly.
What I will provide:
1. 3d Model in Google Sketchup
2. jpg image texture files
3. details about what textures go on the model and where
4. realtime discussion and coworking via skype so you do not waste time
1. High resolution images of renderings for each bag style (6 bags, 2 viewpoints each, total of 12 high resolution images.
2. Complete model and textures with mapping that you used to create the images from your softare. IE, I want you to send me the original files so that I can use them if i choose in the future
I have attached a photograph of an existing bag so you can see the general idea