We are a global team of software development professionals serving customers worldwide.
= = = = =
You will contact our customers on a scheduled basis to track their perception of how we are delivering their software development projects.
Why do we do this?
- to identify problems early,
- to be able to see ourselves from our customers' perspective,
- to improve our customers' perception of our service, and
- to win more projects.
= = = = =
- speak fluent English, be well-spoken, and communicate well,
- be credible, consistent, and disciplined,
- be meticulous and observant, and
- be ethical, effective, and resilient.
This project will be ongoing. We are looking for availability 10 - 20 hours per week.
** no agencies please **
To be considered, you **must** include answers to the following questions in your response:
a) Why are you a good fit for this role?
b) Have you successfully fulfilled a similar role in the past? If yes, please provide some details.
c) Are you an individual or a team?
(** no agencies or teams, please **)
d) How many hours per day are you available?
(** should be 2 - 4 hours per day, ideally**)
e) Will you be prepared to run the freelancer desktop time tracker while working on the project?
f) Do you have any questions about the role?
(Please note that if you don't respond to the above questions, we will ignore your response; we need these answers to help filter applications quickly. We appreciate your understanding!)