The project is to build a simple betting website in which users can register with their MetaMask wallet and bet on available sports events. After an event outcome is decided by admin, users who predicted the result correctly get rewards proportional to their betting amount and the house gets 5% of the total sum.
-Events are created by admin. Each event has two competing teams each with its own photo. There can be 4 possible outcomes for each event (win, loss, draw, cancelled).
- Each user can have simple profile (avatar and bio and showing his betting history)
- User also have settings options to be notified about their betting outcomes and newly published bets.
- Each event has a deadline to bet, amounts betted on each result and the list of participants on each event. Each event also has a category and any number of tags.
- Admin has a simple panel in which he can create, decide or cancel events.
- When a bet is decided all participant should be notified by email of the outcome. Then the bet is added to the history and the users with their winning amounts are also visible to all.
- Published bets should be able to listed based on category or tag.
-User should be able to register with their MetaMask wallet and when logged in, choose to bet on any available events.
- User should be able to choose his betting amount in USD and pay the equivalent in Polygon/MATIC from the Metamask Wallet.
- Backend should be written in node.js or golang. Database can be mongodb or MySQL
- The blockchain contract should be written in solidity with hardhat framework
- The whole project should be tested thoroughly on test nets before lunching on production.
If you are interested to create such website, please mention your relevant blockchain experience.
43 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $64/timen for dette job
Sir, I have a development team . where have senior developer & some daynamic junior developer. We can Discuss more for the project also for previous example.