Are you a MERN-stack/Apollo Full-Stack rockstar? Can you ship the "funnelhacker" project ALL ON YOUR own within 3 weeks (max)? Would you like to join an awesome team LONG-TERM?
We have an URGENT need for a highly motivated full stack developer (no agencies please), who knows how to build and ship a full web application from the ground up - based on the awesome MERN-Stack (Apollo, Node, MongoDb and React)
High motivation, quality of work (clean code), speed, pro-active communication and attention to detail is very important to us.
- TEST-PROJECT and LONG-TERM JOB: "Funnelhacker"-project is a "get-to-know" project. If you deliver a great result, then you can join our team, which is working on an enterprise application using the same stack.
- START ASAP: you can START WORKING this week (we need to start asap)
- FROM SCRATCH: you will start and implement the project FROM SCRATCH (no line of code written yet)
- MOCKUPS are READY: we got the mockups and user-stories ready for you
- 3 WEEK TIMEFRAME: "Funnelhacker" projects needs to be delivered in 2 WEEKS from now (3 weeks maximum)
- LONG TERM JOB: if we are a good fit we can work together LONG TERM (we have a second long-term project with the same stack)
OUR STACK IS:
- React (ant design as main lib)
- Apollo / GraphQL
- Express, node
- mongodb (mongoose)
We need the funnelhacker-project to be delivered within 2 weeks (3 weeks max including final adjustments).
Please see the attached PDF for implementation-ready mockup (and user-stories)
and have a look at the 2 videos below...
VIDEO WALK-THRU OF "FUNNELHACKER"-SCREENS:
Video 1: Introduction and “Visitor“-role explained
[login to view URL]
Video 2: “Admin“-role explained
[login to view URL]
We need your proposal for the Funnelhacker- Project attached as a PDF file. To make sure we know you have read and understand these requirements, make sure the first line of your response says I love funnelhacks.
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience and tell us about a recent full stack web development project you worked on.
Looking forward to hear from you!